Fresenius Kabi SwissBioSim, a company of the Fresenius Kabi Group, inaugurates its new global research and development center in the field of biosimilars in Eysins (Vaud). At the forefront of research on biosimilar drugs, the Fresenius Group subsidiary intends to consolidate its leadership in this field, thanks to a strategic location in the heart of the “Health Valley” of the Lake Geneva region.
While biosimilars have the potential to help control rising healthcare costs and represent an opportunity to make advanced therapies affordable for patients with critical or chronic conditions, these medicines are still largely unknown to the public.
Mandat de l’agence
- Development of a communications strategy
- Media relations: drafting of press releases, press kits FR/EN
- Organization of a launch press conference
- Identification and invitation of stakeholders in the region
- Writing of inaugural speeches
- Media training (briefing and Q&A)
Fresenius Kabi and the pharmaceutical revolution in the evening news by the RTS.
“Fresenius se lance dans la course aux biosimilaires” headlines Le Temps on September 18, 2019.
The business daily AGEFI announces the inauguration of Fresenius Kabi.
La Côte highlights the inauguration of the new international research center.
Fresenius Kabi in the 24 heures: “Fresenius puts 16 million in a new lab in Eysins”.